1. Can I travel to Japan?
Yes, you can travel to Japan right now, but must be on a packaged tour booked through a travel agency.
You can travel with a guide or not, but your itinerary, hotel reservations, and transportation must be booked through a travel agency.
2. Do I need a visa to travel to japan?
If you are a citizen of the United States, Australia, Argentina, and most European countries, you do not need a Tourist Visa since they are visa-exempt countries for tourism purposes.
If you are from another country, you need to apply for a Japan tourist visa in advance.
3. Is it safe to travel to Japan?
Japan is one of the safest travel destinations in the world. No matter whether you travel with kids or travel alone, you don’t need to worry about safety in Japan.
Be aware that Japan is an island country where earthquakes often occurred. It is better to learn how to protect yourself when an earthquake happened.
4. How long should I spend in Japan?
Most first-time travelers choose to stay 7 to 10 days in Japan. It is long enough to visit the most popular cities in Japan.
If you want to see all around Japan, you may need to prepare for two or more weeks in Japan.
It is suggested to spend at least 5 days in Japan so that you can catch a glimpse of this charming island country with one or two of the major cities, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka.
5. What is the best way to travel in Japan?
Thanks to the great railway network in Japan, it is convenient to travel in Japan by train.
In Tokyo, there are convenient subway lines for you to travel around the city.
From one city to another city, like Tokyo to Kyoto, you can take Shinkansen, the bullet train in Japan at a speed of nearly 320km.
You can also travel to Japan by flight. Most cities have a domestic airport. If you want to travel outside the mainland of Japan to Hokkaido or Okinawa, it is the only way to take the flight.
When touring around the city, especially in Kyoto, you can also tour by bicycle. It is a better way to go deep into the ancient city.
6. Know more travel information about Japan
1. When is the best time to visit Japan?
2. How many days do I need to visit Japan?
3. How to plan a 7 days Japan tour package?
4. Top 10travel tips for first time to visit Japan
5. How to plan a Japan tour from USA?
6. Is Japan expensive to visit? How much does it cost to visit Japan?
7. Do I need a visa to visit Japan?
8. What are the most recommended foods in Japan when traveling?
9. What to pack when traveling to Japan?
10. How to travel Japan in a cheap way?